Craft Belt Natural
A handcrafted natural leather belt made from a beautiful high quality American latigo leather. These belts are built to last with thick full grain leather and will shape themselves to you as they age nicely. This thick leather belt can also work as a dress belt and be worn with slacks. For an even more rugged work belt, see the Mountain Belt.
Simply choose your pant size for generic fit.
This craftsman's belt is hand cut and edge burnished to perfection. It is stuffed with tallow to give it a waxed smooth feel. The solid brass buckle is easily removed and swapped with two solid brass screw posts using a standard screw driver.
- Solid brass hardware options include antique brass and matte nickle finish
- 1.5" wide and made from thick 12oz American Latigo leather
- Sourced from the Wickett and Craig Tannery in Pennsylvania.
- Holes are spaced 1 inch apart, with the center hole being 6.5 inches from the tip of the belt tongue.
- Removable buckle with standard screw driver.
- Edges are burnished for your comfort.
- See our Belt Warranty Information.
BELT PURCHASE TERMS
- Handmade to order. Please see wait time in the INFO/FAQ page.
- Fit is guaranteed within center 3 holes if you use the fit guide.
- Restocking fee incurred on some exchanges.
Thanks for your support of independent American handmade goods.
Most orders arrive between
Estimated 2-4 Weeks
Port Wallets, Insider Wallets and Enfold Card Wallets typically go out a day or two after the order is placed. If you have a deadline, please contact us. We may be able to work something out.
Custom Requests: Closed
Our store orders are our top priority, and so we're unable to interrupt our work flow in order to accept any custom requests. If you're interested in your initials being placed on your item, we suggest taking it in to your local laser engraver. You'll receive a quality engraving, that is truly complimentary to your fine leather goods.
Items In Stock
Generally we keep Port Wallets, Insiders and Enfold Card Wallets built and ready to ship. Otherwise all leather goods are generally hand made to your order. Items marked as 'in stock' means that we have the material on hand to fulfill your order and that wait times will apply.
All USA destinations are shipped FedEx Express which has a 2-3 day transit time for US residents. You will receive tracking information in an email when your order ships.
International shipments may choose between First Class, Priority mail or FedEx, but we strongly suggest FedEx as it gets through customs easier. There is no guarantee of tracking for international shipments. If your package hasn't arrived after 30 days, please contact us with your tracking number. Craft and Lore cannot be held responsible for the US Postal Service losing packages once it leaves the USA. If a package is indeed lost, and after 60 days have passed since the shipping day, please contact us and we will see what we can do.