Order Issues, Returns, Warranty Repairs
Status update on my order?
If you are asking for an update on your order, please know that we're working down our list and that projected wait times are only an estimate. We'll only be able to respond with "We're working as fast as we can to get your order out. Thank you for your patience."
Qualifying Return Items
We do not accept returns on
- International Orders.
- Custom or Modified items, including alternate thread colors.
- Belts that were sized incorrectly by the customer.
Depending on the situation, we have been known to ship replacements with a restocking fee. Contact us with the problem, and we'll see what we can work out with you. Thanks for your understanding.
Incorrect Order Problem
It's possible that we may have accidentally shipped you a wrong package, or even the wrong color. After all, we're only humans. We happy to correct the mistake. Complete the form with the details and we'll get you squared away. Thank you for your patience with us!
Custom Belt Orders - If you ordered a belt, and received exactly what you ordered and it does not fit, we are unable to accept a return. If we goofed on our side of the deal, we'll always honor a replacement at no expense to you.
Was your purchase not quite what you were expecting or looking for? We're happy to help and to keep our customer satisfaction at 100%. Returns are only accepted before 14 days after receipt of package.
1. Verify that your item is in the same condition as it was received. If you are unsure, please email us for more information.2. Complete this return form and include the order number and same email address you ordered with. You can log into your account here and view your order history, or search your email for the order notification you received. If you did not receive an order notification, you may have misspelled your email and it never arrived, or it may have gone to spam. We'll do our best to find your order in our system.
3. After you receive email confirmation from us on your return, package and ship the item to us. Include your order number and a written note about what we discussed (or print the email exchange). We suggest paper or plastic bags as stuffing to keep the item fixed securely in place inside the package. We also suggest Priority Mail to ensure that your order returns safely to us. We cannot be held liable for damaged or lost parcels. Ship the package to:
Craft and Lore
3909 N Schreiber Way #4
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
4. Once we've determined the order is in good condition, we will issue a refund with whichever method was used (minus the cost of shipping).
We happily accept exchanges for unused items, but you are responsible for shipping costs to and from. Complete the form with the details of the exchange and we'll help you out.
We do not accept returns for international orders.