- Free shipping on USA domestic orders over $150.00.
- Requires use of 'FREESHIP150' code during checkout.
- Unable to be combined with other discount codes.
- Default carrier service is FedEx Express. P.O Boxes will ship via USPS Priority Mail.
- The United States includes the following: The contiguous United States, Hawaii and Alaska, as well as APO, FPO, Guam, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands and the Virgin Islands.
- Tracking email is sent upon shipping. Please check your email or your account page for tracking link.
Rules and Restrictions
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- Orders paid via credit card will be charged at the time the order is placed.
- The total shipping cost for US and Canada shipments are a reflection of the total value of your order.
- Craft and Lore cannot be held responsible for items that are delivered to the wrong address, lost or stolen in transit or otherwise delayed by third-party shipping companies, postal depots, freight forwarders, etc.
SHIPPING METHODS AND COST
Cost: Typically around $10-15. Exact pricing is calculated during checkout.
All packages within the USA are typically shipped FedEx Express which comes with tracking info, $100 in insurance coverage and typically take 2 days to arrive.
Cost: Range from $20-50 USD depending on the destination country and package size. Exact pricing is calculated during checkout.
Craft and Lore cannot be held liable for International USPS failures. Please protect your investment by using FedEx shipping and your phone number.
All packages shipped internationally may be
- FedEx Express: Fast transit time, Tracking, Best security, Insured.
- USPS Priority Mail: Moderate transit time, Tracking, moderate security, Insured.
- USPS First Class: Very slow transit time, handed to your countries courier to complete, No tracking, Worst security, No insurance.
IMPORT TAXES OR DUTIES VAT
International orders may often incur a customs tax that the buyer will be responsible for. You will need to contact your local customs office to find out what the import tax that your country charges from USA exported goods.