A handcrafted thick black leather belt made from a beautiful high quality latigo leather. These belts are built to last with thick full grain leather and will shape themselves to you as they age nicely. This thick leather belt can also work as a dress belt and be worn with slacks. For an even more rugged work belt, see the Mountain Belt.
Simply choose your pant size for fit. See Belt Fit Guide for details.
The Blackout Belt is hand cut, drum dyed, and is edge burnished to perfection. Expect new belts to slightly bleed black dye for first couple weeks of wear, so only wear with dark work clothes during initial break in. The solid brass buckle is easily removed and swapped with two solid brass screw posts using a standard screw driver.
- Solid brass hardware with durable black PVD coating.
- 1.5" wide and made from thick 12oz Latigo leather
- Seven holes are spaced 1 inch apart, with the center hole being 6.5 inches from the tip of the belt tongue.
- Removable buckle with standard screw driver.
- Edges are burnished for your comfort.
- See our Belt Warranty Information.
Thanks for your support of independent American handmade goods.