A handcrafted thick black leather belt made from a beautiful high quality American latigo leather. These belts are built to last with thick full grain leather and will shape themselves to you as they age nicely. This thick leather belt can also work as a dress belt and be worn with slacks. For an even more rugged work belt, see the Mountain Belt.
Simply choose your pant size for generic fit.
This craftsman's belt is hand cut, drum dyed, and is edge burnished to perfection. The solid brass buckle is easily removed and swapped with two solid brass screw posts using a standard screw driver.
- Solid brass hardware options include antique brass and matte nickel finish
- 1.5" wide and made from thick 12oz American Latigo leather
- Sourced from the Wickett & Craig Tannery in Pennsylvania, USA.
- Holes are spaced 1 inch apart, with the center hole being 6.5 inches from the tip of the belt tongue.
- Removable buckle with standard screw driver.
- Undyed Edges are burnished for your comfort.
- See our Belt Warranty Information.
BELT PURCHASE TERMS
- Handmade to order. Please see wait time in the INFO/FAQ page.
- Fit is guaranteed within center 3 holes if you use the fit guide.
- Restocking fee incurred on some exchanges.