Preserve your heritage leather goods with regular applications of leather conditioner and preservative. This 8 oz blend of natural waxes and oils will keep your leather supple and protected from the elements that dry and age leather.
About Obenauf's Leather Oil
- Restores dried & sun-faded leather
- Repels water, chemicals, manure acids, and salt
- Resists cracking, dry rot, scuffing, mold, mildew, and bacteria growth
- Applies easily with the applicator or a clean cloth
- Allows leather to breathe
- Ideal for "breaking-in" new boots
- Penetrates deeply into leather
- Can be buffed to shine or polished over
- Excellent for touch-ups between applications of Heavy Duty LP
- Contains no harmful petroleum, solvents, paraffin or Mink Oil
Liquid Leather Conditioner
A good leather conditioner is formulated to penetrate leather and keep it moisturized. Obenauf's® Leather Oil is the best leather conditioner for moderately wet and dry conditions. A true preservative and leather conditioner, Leather Oil is made with natural oils and beeswax, which nourish while still allowing leather to breathe. Created to resist water, restore, protect, and preserve your leather investment.
Obenauf's® Leather Oil provides protection to your leather items subjected to the elements, especially when hot, dusty, and dry conditions are dehydrating your leathers. Often called the "Dry Season Oil", it absorbs fast! It is so effective that one coat is all that's needed for thinner leathers on riding boots, furniture, and gloves. Try one application of our boot oil on your new leather boots, to shorten the break in period and reduce sore, blistered feet.
Dry Weather Ruins Leather
Oils in leather dissipate every day when it's dry; just like your skin. Wind, warm air (floorboard heaters), dust, chemicals, mud, and normal wear increase the rate of oil loss in leather footwear. Leather can be damaged by dryness, heat, and loss of oils. Dry leather can cut stitching and scuff easily, fibers can break prematurely causing cracks in your leather, and are prone to dry rot. The solution? Before the dry season begins, apply our leather conditioner, Obenauf's® Leather Oil.
Obenauf's® Oil is a true preservative and leather conditioner for:
- Work Boots, Dress Boots, & Leather Apparel
- Saddles & Tack
- Belts, Holsters, Scabbards, & Sheathes
- Vintage Leather Clothing
- Leather Furniture
- Leather Athletic Gear
- And More!