Preserve your heritage leather goods with regular applications of leather conditioner and preservative. This 8 oz blend of natural waxes and oils will keep your leather supple and protected from the elements that dry and age leather.
About Obenauf's Heavy Duty Leather Preservative
- Provides Industrial Strength Protection to Work Boots
- Made With Obenauf's Unique Beeswax/Propolis Suspension Formula
- Beeswax Cream Melts When Applied By Hand & Buffs to a Shine
- Originally Developed For Wild-land Firefighters Boots
- Heavy Duty LP (Industrial Strength Leather Preservative) is Proudly Made in Idaho
What Is Heavy Duty LP?
An industrial strength leather preservative paste best used for conditioning full grain leather, top grain, and nubuck. Made with natural oils, beeswax, and propolis to create a smooth cream/paste that melts when applied by hand. The beeswax, in our leather preservative, provides a protective barrier on the outside, while the natural oils are absorbed into the leather. A true leather preservative and conditioner, Heavy Duty LP restores lost oils, provides protection from moisture and dirt while still allowing leather to breathe.
Benefits of using Heavy Duty LP:
- Repels water, acids, petroleum, salt, and chemicals
- Restores dried & sun-faded leather
- Prevents dry rot
- Resists mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Resists scuffing, abrasion, stitch tear, and premature cracking in flex areas
- Odorless after applied (will not spook game)
- Contains no harmful petroleum, solvents, paraffin, or mink oil
A Leather Preservative Paste Designed to Protect Work Boots
Don't need to preserve leather boots? Heavy Duty LP resists water, preserves, restores, and conditions leather shoes, belts, holsters, sheathes, saddle bags, tool pouches, and athletic gear. Not just a leather preservative, apply Heavy Duty to clean, warm, cotton oilskin dusters and hats to re-waterproof.