The Northwestward Notebook is made from world famous Horween leather in your choice of Dublin or Chromexcel leather. This rich pullup leather field notes cover is cut and hand stitched in North Idaho. The rustic leather has a unique old world look and feel, as the wax and dye moves within the leather as it is stressed, only to return to an even color over time.
- Refillable cover comes with one complementary notebook. Restock notebooks right here.
- Fully handmade and saddle stitched in North Idaho. Stitching guaranteed.
- World Famous Horween Leather tanned in Chicago at a sturdy 4/5oz thickness.
- 6.25" tall x 4" wide. Thickness varies based on contents. 2 notebooks and a few cards make it .75" thick.
- Fits any notebook 3.5in wide by 5.5in tall in size. Field Notes Brand, Word Notebooks, Moleskine Cahier, Midori Passport Size, Travel Passports, Rite in the Rain, Word Notebooks, Baron Fig.
We're often asked what pens we use with our notebooks so we put this list together. Only the 2 small pens will fit properly inside the NWW, while all the full size pens we carry independently of the notebook.
This NWW leather notebook cover is handmade to order. Check the FAQ for currently estimated production time.