Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
See the Horween Dublin option for a more supple and refined leather notebook.
About The Northwestward Field Notes
- Refillable cover comes with one complementary notebook. Buy more right here.
- Handmade and saddle stitched in North Idaho. Stitching guaranteed.
- Full grain quality leather from Wickett & Craig Tannery in Pennsylvania.
- 6.25" tall x 4" wide. Thickness varies based on contents. 2 notebooks and a few cards make it .75" thick.
- Sturdy 4/5oz thickness.
- Fits any notebook 3.5in wide by 5.5in tall in size. Field Notes Brand, Word Notebooks, Moleskine Cahier, Midori Passport Size, Travel Passports, Rite in the Rain, Word Notebooks, Baron Fig.
We're often asked what pens we use with our notebooks so we put this list together. Only the 2 small pens will fit properly inside the NWW, while all the full size pens we carry independently of the notebook.
Left to right: Karas Bolt, Tactile Turn Mover/Shaker, Ti2 Techliner, Tactile Turn Glider/Slider, TTPocketTools EDC Keychain Pen, The Move by Oliver Sha.