Handmade leather watch strap, built in the extra secure NATO style. Prevent losing your expensive time piece in the field with the redundant NATO watch strap. Cut from rare and wonderful Horween Shell Cordovan leather for the best wear and durability. Expect long wait times. Contact us with questions.
- Fits wrists from 5.75" to 9.25" - Overall 10.25"
- 4/5oz thick Horween Shell Cordovan
- Solid brass hardware in antique finish and nickel plated options.
- Hand stitched with waxed polycord for durability and longevity.
- Measure your watches lug width to determine your needed strap size.
Returns Policy: We cannot accept returns on any straps that have had the watch installed due to the markings left on the leather. Please verify that you are happy with the product before installing your watch.
Horween Shell Cordovan NATO Watch Strap
Horween Shell Cordovan sets the standard as the highest grade vegetable tanned horse shell in existence. High in demand, and limited quantities make this rare exotic leather expensive to come by. Shown here is a reversed Horween Shell strap. Expect this reversed Shell to develop a rich dark brown patina with daily wear.
Thank you for supporting independent and handmade quality goods.
Straps are typically stocked but may take a week if hardware is being restocked. We appreciate your patience as we build products in the order they are received.