LIMITED EDITION 1.75" EXTRA WIDE.
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
A handcrafted brown leather belt made from a beautiful high quality American bridle leather. These belts are built to last with thick full grain leather and will shape themselves to you as they age nicely. This thick leather belt can also work as a dress belt and be worn with slacks. For an even more rugged work belt, see the Mountain Belt.
Choose your pant size for generic fit. (No returns). For perfect fit, follow the fit guide.
This craftsman's belt is hand cut, drum dyed, and is edge burnished to perfection. The solid brass buckle is easily removed and swapped with two solid brass screw posts using a standard screw driver.
- Solid brass hardware options include antique brass and matte nickle finish
- 1.75" wide and made from thick 12oz American Bridle leather
- Sourced from the Hermann Oak Tannery in St Louis, Missouri.
- Holes are spaced 1 inch apart, with the center hole being 6.5 inches from the tip of the belt tongue.
- Removable buckle with standard screw driver.
- Edges are burnished for your comfort.
Sizing Explained: Your pant sizing is "vanity" sizing. A 32W pant is not 32 inches. A 32W pant is closer to 37 inches. Your "True Waist" (Perfect Fit) is based on actual inches measurement of your waist. Follow our guide to get a Perfect Fit. There are no returns on belts, and getting a good fit is important.
BELT PURCHASE TERMS
- Handmade to order. Please see wait time in the INFO/FAQ page.
- Fit is guaranteed within center 3 holes if you use the fit guide.
- Restocking fee incurred on any/all exchanges. No returns are accepted on belts.