The DIVOC slider is made to be used like a worry stone/coin. Made from antimicrobial naval brass in the Hogdoggins workshop in Anacortes Washington. Many hours go into the creation of these unique magnetic fidget toys, from the magnet setting to the hand brushed brass blackening within the texture grid. It’s mechanism utilizes 6 neodymium magnets for a strong tactile response and great fidget feel. Measures 1” x 2” and has two separate pieces to make the slider. Machined using EDM to ensure that perfect fit and finish.
Limited Edition and individually serial numbered one through ten. Please select the serial number you desire from the drop down menu. Only one per serial number will be made.
- 1st Run (#1 - #10) - Sold out
- 2nd Run (#11 - #20) - Sold out
- 3rd Run (#21 - #30) - Sold out
- 4th Run (#31 - #40) - Sold out
- 5th Run (#41 - #50) - Sold out
- 6th Run coming soon. Be on the newsletter.