A limited run of our most popular wallet models using a very unique leather. Pueblo leather is of Italian origin, with a medium temper and split to 3.5 - 4oz (1.6-1.4mm) thick. The Violet is hand stitched with black waxed polycord.
Pueblo Vegetable Tanned Leather comes from the Badalassi Carlo Tannery in Italy. They are well known for their premium vegetable tanned leathers and the beautiful colors are able to produce.
This veg tan leather is their top grade, it is full grain and has a nice supple feel with a small amount of firmness. This leather has a unique rustic look that adds beautiful depth to the leather and makes for an amazing patina as it ages. The leather is dyed completely through and has a nice soft flesh side. This leather has a great feel in the hand.
We only have a limited supply of these, and when they're gone they likely won't be back. If you like this limited colorway, jump on it while you have the chance! To learn more about each wallet model, view the standard listing for them.
- Port Wallet - 4 Pockets, minimal, fits cash folded twice
- Worry Wallet- Fits Apple AirTag, 8 cards and cash.
- Twobit Wallet - 2 Pockets, ultra minimal
- Enfold Card Wallet - 3 Pockets, minimal fits cash folded once
Insider Wallet - 4 Pockets, minimal, fits cash folded once
- Enfold Fullsize - 5 pockets, back pocket carry, cards and cash
See more Limited Run options.