A high-end friction folder, handmade in Sweden with tight tolerances and tough materials. The Urban Husky is designed to be a versatile modern pocket knife that can follow you everywhere. The minimalistic frame and well balanced blade length makes it a perfect knife to cover your everyday carry needs.
Built by Andersson & Copra - Joel and Adisa are a husband and wife team from Gothenburg Sweden. Everything is made by them, in-house and one piece at a time. They currently offer one model called the Urban Husky that was launched in 2016.
With a classic design, a simple opening function and a modern twist, the Urban Husky makes carrying and using your knife easy whether you're whittling wood for fire, using it as a scalpel, opening a package or peeling an apple. The Urban Husky blade features a Scandinavian grind that thanks to its geometry combines great sharpness, strength and easy maintenance. The 72mm long blade gives you a genuinely useful knife.
- Handle Material: Brass or Copper
- Blade: Swedish Stainless - Sandvik 14C28N - 63 HRC
- Sheath: Hand cut and wet formed Swedish leather
- Scandinavian grind.
- Adjustable pivot screw lets you control blade tension.
- Made for your pocket with a design that’s widely legal to carry.