Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
A handcrafted tan leather belt made from a beautiful high quality leather. These belts are built to last with thick full grain leather and will shape themselves to you as they age nicely. This thick leather belt can also work as a semi-dress belt and be worn with slacks.
Simply choose your pant size for fit. See Belt Fit Guide for details.
This Trade Belt is hand cut, struck through drum dyed, and is edge burnished to perfection. The solid brass buckle is easily removed and swapped with two solid brass screw posts using a standard screw driver.
- See more Trade Belt color options.
- Solid brass hardware options include brass, nickel plated, and PVD coated
- 1.25" wide and made from thick 10oz latigo leather
- Holes are spaced 1 inch apart, with the center hole being 6.5 inches from the tip of the belt tongue.
- Removable buckle with standard screw driver.
- Edges are burnished for your comfort.
- See our Belt Warranty Information.
BELT PURCHASE TERMS
- Handmade to order. Please see wait time in the INFO/FAQ page.
- Fit is guaranteed within center 3 holes if you use the fit guide.
- Restocking fee incurred on some exchanges.